Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS) is a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit offering a broad array of health and human services for Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders (AAPI) and other underserved communities in King County and surrounds.
We promote social justice, and the well-being and empowerment of AAPI individuals, families and communities – whether immigrant, refugee or native-born – by creating, providing and advocating for innovative multilingual and multicultural services.
Our staff speak the languages of our clients, and share their cultures and similar experiences of transitioning from their native countries to living in the United States. Many are regarded as leaders in their respective ethnic communities and together, we touch the lives of more than 30,000 each year.
- Aging and adult services
- Children, youth and families
- Civic engagement
- Comprehensive mental healthcare
- Consultation and education
- Domestic violence batterers' treatment
- Employment and job readiness training
- Food bank
- Information and referral services
- Legal clinic
- Naturalization and citizenship assistance
- Program gambling treatment
- Private pay counseling
- Senior community meals and emergency feeding
- Senior wellness and activity center
- Substance use recovery
Learn more about ACRS and our programs at www.acrs.org.
Kaiser Permanente | Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP | Swedish
City of Seattle Human Services Department
Elisa Hahn, King 5 News